2 bedroom flat for saleYeoman Court, Poplar, E14
- Stunning two bedroom apartment on the tenth floor
- Spectacular views over East London along the canal
- Spacious reception room with balcony access
- Modern kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
- Additional family bathroom
- Desirable new-build with elevator access
A superb two bedroom, tenth floor apartment boasting stunning views down the Limehouse Cut canal providing an iconic view of the London skyline. Offered with a great open-plan reception and two double bedrooms.
This property boasts a stunning view down the Limehouse Cut canal, while benefiting from the amenities in Chrisp Street and Canary Wharf. The nearby A12 provides direct road links into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.