5 bedroom detached house for sale52 New Swanston, Swanston, Edinburgh, EH10 7JA
- Bright and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, south facing modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway, an integrated double garage and views of the Pentland Hills.
- Located in modern, residential cul-de-sac in the desirable Swanston area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, study, five double bedrooms, three en-suite bathrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage including two loft spaces.
- In addition, Karndean flooring and new carpets are featured throughout; whilst the garage has been converted into a most generous and flexible utility/games room.
- Further features include generous room sizes, multiple TV and phone points, contemporary light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden over two levels incorporating a lawn, patio, and raised planting beds and store shed; whilst there is a multi-vehicle driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, south facing modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway, an integrated double garage and views of the Pentland Hills, located in modern, residential cul-de-sac in the desirable Swanston area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A generous vestibule opens to a central reception hall for the ground floor. Rear facing, a spacious living room includes decorative cornice-work and a gas fireplace with quality stone surround, and French doors to both the hall and to the front facing dining room. The kitchen is also rear facing and opens to a flexible family room or breakfast room with patio doors to the garden. The fitted kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, 5 ring gas hob and canopy; whilst the utility room and WC are also located on the ground floor. A study room connects the hall to the converted garage which retains original doors behind stud walls, should the new owner prefer. The first-floor hall open to four bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, the second with an en-suite shower room, and the family bathroom; whilst the 2nd floor has a fifth bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Swanston is a small village and residential area located to the south of Edinburgh centre adjacent to the Pentland Hills. The property is close to excellent bus services and good local shops, with Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets a short drive away, and Morningside & Colinton Village offering more variation of cafes, restaurants and standard amenities. Schooling is well served from primary to secondary levels within the area. Leisure facilities are also well provided for by way of public parks, the Water of Leith Walkway through Colinton Dell, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Bonaly Country Park, with the Pentland Hills Regional Park and Hillend Ski Slope located just beyond, and with numerous golf courses in the area, both within and outwith the city limits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6509135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.