3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueensberry Road, 26 Queensberry Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Sold by Us
- Semi Detached House
- Three bedrooms
- CORNER PLOT SO POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STNPP)
- spacious LIGHT INTERIOR.
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating System
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Close To local amenities: Schools: Bus Routes: Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
- £112,500 Offers Around
- 26 Queensbury Road, Doncaster DN2 6JD
****CORNER PLOT- EXCELLENT SIZED ACCOMODATION- GARAGE AND DRIVE****
Barnsdales Living are pleased to offer for sale this VERY SPACIOUS three bedrooms semi detached house. IDEALLY Located close to Town centre Doncaster Royal infirmary, shops, schools, bus routes.
The Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge/ dining room, fitted kitchen, utility area and downstairs WC. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom, house bathroom. The property benefits from Double glazing and gas central heating system. Outside there are gardens to front, side and rear elevations. To the rear there is a detached garage with drive. THE PROEPRTY IS OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN****
Lounge/ Dining Room: 6.85m (max) x 3.82m
Kitchen: 2.91m x 3.37m
Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.45m
Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.33m
Bedroom 3: 2.45m x 2.49m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69551021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.