5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbeywall Road, Pittenweem
- Semi Detached Villa
- Period Features & Sea Views
- Kitchen/Dining & Living Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Shower room
- Courtyard Garden & Pan tiled Outbuilding & Large Drive
- GCH, New Boiler January 2018, EPC E
Impressive waterfront home enjoying stunning sea views. Beautifully presented and renovated by owner. Spacious accommodation over three floors .Ground floor two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and third double bedroom used as a study. Luxurious bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower. Utility room & two hall cupboards and back door to courtyard garden. Handsome timber staircase to first floor. Bright spacious open plan dining kitchen with beech flooring, feature fireplace and stunning views. Living room with dual aspect and sea views enjoyed from this room and most apartments. Uppermost floor with two spacious bedrooms with bow windows to the front and Velux windows giving elevated panoramic sea views toward The May Isle, Bass Rock and Berwick Law. Contemporary shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating and a new boiler with a one year home care plan and a 5 year guarantee was fitted in January 2018. South facing courtyard garden is laid for ease of maintenance with an old pan tiled outbuilding which could be an artists studio. Outside electric points Spacious side drive with off street parking for several vehicles.
The charming East Neuk fishing village of Pittenweem, with its archetypal pantiled rooftops and crow stepped gables is also home to the now famous Arts Festivals and has excellent local amenities including shops, village store, cafés, galleries, primary school and Doctors' surgery. The historic University town of St Andrews is 10 miles away. EPC E
Bedroom 5/ Study - 16'5 x 9'3 (5.00m x 2.82m) -
Bedroom 4 - 10'10 x 9'3 (3.30m x 2.82m) -
Bedroom 3 - 10'10 x 9'2 (3.30m x 2.79m) -
Bathroom - 16'5 x 9'2 (5.00m x 2.79m) -
Kitchen/Dining Area - 18'9 x 16'5 (5.72m x 5.00m) -
Living Room - 18'9 x 12'10 (5.72m x 3.91m) -
Bedroom 1 - 18'5 x 15'9 (5.61m x 4.80m) -
Bedroom 2 - 18'8 x 12'8 (5.69m x 3.86m) -
Shower Room -
Thorntons is a trading name of Thorntons LLP. Note: While Thorntons make every effort to ensure that all particulars are correct, no guarantee is given and any potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of all information. Floor plans or maps reproduced within this schedule are not to scale, and are designed to be indicative only of the layout and lcoation of the property advertised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27336528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorntons Property Services, Anstruther. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.