2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Cowplain, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment with balcony
- Long lease and low maintenance
- Good sized bedrooms with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Positioned on the first floor of this modern apartment block is this spacious two bedroom apartment.Enjoying a lengthy lease of over 900 years remaining and low annual maintenance costs there’s no need to concern yourself with future lease extension costs. Decorated to a high standard throughout, the property would suit a wrath of buyers from a first timer looking to jump onto the ladder to someone looking to downsize and have that lock up and leave home.Internally, the layout comprises two good size bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes, modern kitchen and bathroom, spacious lounge with access onto the private balcony.There is also allocated parking to the rear with well maintained communal gardens.
What the Owner says:
I lived here for the past few years, It has been a very convenient home to live in, with the shops and bus routes direct to Waterlooville being on the doorstep, getting places has never been an issue.With the apartment to the rear of the block the private outside balcony is lovely to sit out on overlooking the gardens, and with the spacious rooms throughout you’re not ever feeling cramped.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room: 18'4 x 9'2 (5.59m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 7'9 (2.85m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 9'3 (4.65m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'1 (3.36m x 2.16m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69552869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.