2 bedroom flat for saleEagle Point, City Road, London, EC1V
- 23rd Floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms plus study (originally 3 bedrooms)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Eagle Black range
- Designed by award-winning urban architects, Terry Farrell & Partners
- Residents only spa & cinema
- Zone 1 location in Old Street
- Off street parking
This stunning 23rd floor apartment within the highly sought after Eagle Black, a range of 20 luxury apartments within the Eagle Point development that benefit from panoramic views across central London.
Set within this handsome art deco inspired building the apartment has been upgraded from the original specification by the current owners to create a truly one off bespoke apartment of the highest calibre.
The property offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout and comprises a generous 20ft openplan living space with floor to ceiling windows giving an uninterrupted outlook, a smoked oak herringbone floor and a sleek modern open-plan kitchen with Miele appliances. There is also a well-proportioned study space that could easily house a third bedroom.
Further to this there property contains a large master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe area and extremely well appointed en-suite bathroom, with another double bedroom (with fitted storage) and a family bathroom as well. The property also benefits from air conditioning and built in multi room speaker system.
Residents of Eagle Point enjoy the services of a 24 hour concierge, a luxury residents only spa with pool, steam room and sauna, a gymnasium and 12 seat screening room.
The property also benefits from a secure underground car parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69553511.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO171166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.