3 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Drive, Southfields
- Brand New Apartment - 1,052 sq.ft
- Elegant Finishes, High Specification
- Three Bedroom
- CCTV System in Public Realm, Building Entrances, Car Park and Bike Storage
- Urban Meadow Communal Garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Lift Access
Turnkey with this stylishly finished new apartment in SW19 designed to the highest quality set amongst the leafy and tranquil surroundings of Southfields.
Nestled between the green spaces of Wimbledon Village and the amenities of Putney is this apartment within this landmark new build development.
Located on the fifth floor, the apartment has been meticulously designed to maximise the flow of light and space throughout and a seamless link between its's interior and great outdoors.
On offer is an exceptionally spacious three bedroom apartment with triple aspect views, well-appointed rooms and aesthetically pleasing features throughout.
There are double glazed windows with opening door to the private decked balcony which fronts the generous open plan living room and contemporary kitchen. This is tailored with fully integrated energy efficient appliances (BOSCH), composite stone worktop, induction hob, stainless steel sink, and underfloor heating.
The master bedroom comes complete with fitted wardrobes and soft furnishings, and contemporary white sanitary ware to the bathrooms and floor to wall tiles.
Cambium is an exclusive new residential development by Lendlease; renowned for its high design, elegant finishes and high specification. The site has evolved around the retention of a 200 year old oak tree and is central to the scheme and the creation of a vibrant outdoor community with landscaped public areas, communal play and relaxation space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.