2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBurnbrae Street, Glasgow
- Lower Cottage Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- GCH & DG
- EER D
Two bedroom lower cottage flat in good order throughout with lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room. On Street parking and gardens. GCH & DG. EER D.
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market this lower cottage flat which is in good order throughout and set in a popular location close to schooling, bus and road links and shops catering for everyday needs.
The property comprises reception hallway, lounge with window to the front of the property, from the lounge there is access to a fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units and door leading to the rear gardens.
There are two good sized double bedrooms and a modern shower room.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally there is ample on-street parking and private gardens to front with shared and private garden area to rear.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.