5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCorsellis Square, St Margarets
- Magnificent Octagon build
- High specification
- Private exclusive development
- Tranquil riverside setting
- Close to St. Margarets village
- Vast entertaining spaces
- Beautiful bathrooms
- Underground parking for 2 cars
- Full width corner plot
- EPC Rating B
This outstanding 2009 ‘Octagon’ built family home provides a stunning example of the finest bespoke luxury architecture, nestled in the most lavish of landscaped gardens, in an exclusive gated development in St. Margarets.
Set in one of the most desirable, widest and sunniest corner plots, offering 4 floors of expansive living accommodation, this property offers a perfect blend of tranquil riverside living, privacy and sophisticated styling throughout.
Boasting expansive entertaining areas over two floors and versatile 5 bedroom accommodation, with 3 bedrooms having beautiful and sizeable en-suite bathrooms. Each bedroom is particularly spacious with plentiful custom-made wardrobes. Additionally there is a purpose-built ‘man cave’ at the garage level offering considerable dry storage. The many benefits also include, secure and private underground parking for two cars, ‘Miele’ integrated appliances to the kitchen area, with granite surfaces, luxury bathware, underfloor heating and a manicured garden, ideal for al fresco dining with an attractive brick wall to the perimeter.
A sun-balcony to the guest bedroom and a dressing-area to the master bedroom further complement the house, whilst the particularly generous dimensions of every room certainly add to the appeal. Views to the front take in the majestic gardens below, whilst views towards the river take in the much heralded ‘Gordon House’. This property was hand-picked on purchase by our clients and has been fastidiously cared for ever since with much thought and no expense spared since ownership.
This location provides good access to St. Margarets village and its fabulous eateries, outstanding schools, shops and fast/easy transport links into London and Heathrow Airport, whilst Richmond town centre with its charming lanes, plethora of restaurants, boutiques and historical riverside walks makes this glorious property the ideal family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69559448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27337054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Richmond & Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.