2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestfield Avenue, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached leasehold Bungalow.
- Two bedrooms.
- Shower room. Kitchen.
- UPVC Rear sun lounge.
- Established gardens front and rear.
- Double glazing. Gas heating.
- No forward Chain!
- Ideal Investment or retirement.
- Lease extended to 125 years on sale.
- Some modernisation required.
Early viewing is essential on this detached two bedroom leasehold bungalow conveniently located for West Town, Mengham and the Sea Front. There is a spacious Lounge/dining Room, shower room, kitchen and rear UPVC Sun Lounge leading to enclosed rear garden. Having gas central heating system and double glazing already, there is some modernisation to do. There is no forward chain! Lease extended to 129 years. Ideal investment or retirement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69559511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8268159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.