3 bedroom terraced house for saleTennyson Road, Wyken , Coventry, CV2
- WELL PRESENTED DOUBLE BAY TERRACED
- LIVING ROOM DINING ROOM LEAN TO
- EPC BAND D
- RE FITTED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT
- GARDENS AND GARAGE TO REAR
- VIEEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Reeds Rains Coventry are delighted to offer this WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HALLS TOGETHER DOUBLE BAY MID TERRACED. The accommodation offers Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Lean To, Fitted Kitchen, Landing, THREE Bedrooms , Re-Fitted Bathroom, Driveway to the front, Gardens and Garage to the rear. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.EPC BAND D
Stairs to first floor, Recess cupboard.
Living Room 24' 1" x 10' 3" (7.34m x 3.12m )
Window to front, radiators, door to lean to.
Lean To Dining Room 9' 0" x 8' 4" (2.74m x 2.54m )
Door to rear.
Kitchen 17' 1" x 5' 10" (5.21m x 1.78m )
Window to rear. Base and wall units, drawers and working surfaces, space for appliances, integrated hob and oven .
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' 3" (3.76m x 2.82m )
Window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 7' 7" x 6' 3" (2.31m x 1.91m )
Window to front and radiator
Bath with Shower, W.C, wash basin, window and radiator.
Patio and lawns.
Lighting and power. Rear access.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69561692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200994717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.