2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWarlters Road, Holloway
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor
- Private Period Mansion Block
- Bay-Windowed Reception with Wood Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Tiled Bathroom
- Excellent Transport Links to City & West End
- Located Close to Local Bars and Shops
- Lease Extension to 174 Years (in hand)
Located moments from Holloway Underground Station is this MODERN TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT. Built CIRCA 1930's this purpose built Mansion Block Apartment offers charm and character, with bright living accommodation the property comprises well proportioned reception room with sizable bay window, decorative fireplace and original wood flooring, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and newly fitted family bathroom. Other benefits include secure sash windows, gas central heating with new boiler, own entrance and new lease of 174 years upon purchase.
Set back from Warlters Road, Parkhurst Court is conveniently located within easy reach of a number of amnesties along Holloway Road including supermarkets, cafes and eateries. Upper Street is also within walking distance with it's many shops, restaurants and boutiques whilst the excellent transport links include connections to the Piccadilly Line at Holloway Road Underground Station and Overground Line at Upper Holloway Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69561740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101194003790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drivers & Norris, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.