2 bedroom detached house for saleDixon Close, Tipton
- Link Detached Family Home
- Gas Central Heating + Double Glazing
- Sought After Location + No Upward Chain
- Porch + Reception hall
- Lounge + Fitted Kitchen + Conservatory
- 2 Bedrooms (was built as a 3 Bedroom) + Family Bathroom
- Side Garage + Driveway + Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
Linked Detached Family Home Located in SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC LOCATION. The property offers the benefit of Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, no Upward Chain.
Linked Detached Family Home Located in Sought after Cul De Sac Location. The property offers the benefit of Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, no Upward Chain and briefly comprises, Porch, Reception hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms (was built as a 3 Bedroom Home), Family Bathroom, Driveway, Side Garage and Gardens.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.51m )
Fitted Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
Conservatory 16' 2" x 6' 3" ( 4.93m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 14' 5" ( 4.45m x 4.39m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Family Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
Side Garage 27' 10" x 7' 9" ( 8.48m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69563264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI100488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.