3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePostern Road, Tatenhill, Burton-On-Trent
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- ENCLOSED GARDENS TO THE REAR
- GRANTED PLANNING PERMISSION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- SPACIOUS PROPERTY
- CALL OUR SALES TEAM TO BOOK A VIEWING
DETACHED BUNGALOW located in TATANHILL, BURTON-UPON-TRENT. This home is a property not to me missed as it has versatility, tranquility and offers easy access to main routes. The home has a"Approved Planning" for an extension to the rear and into the loft creating even more accommodation.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - This is a three bedroom detached home located in Tatenhill with the added benefit of having planning consent to extend. The plans are available upon request. The property offers parking to the front for several vehicles, and enclosed rear garden which enjoys views towards the countryside. there is a large lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility area, two bedrooms to the front of the home and a dressing room which can be used as bedroom three with alterations. There is planning permission to extend into the loft to create a master bedroom and the current owners have made alterations such as installed a "Juliet Balcony coupled with double glazed French doors which has impressive views towards the countryside and farmland.
Dropped kerb to driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, landscaped garden with established shrubs and trees and lawn area.
Double glazed door to front elevation, a central heating radiator, picture rai and loft access.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation, gas fireplace, a central heating radiator, coving and a picture rail.
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, under unit lighting, extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling, terracotta ceramic tiling to floor and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Door to rear garden and a central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 3' 3" max x 4' 4" max ( 0.99m max x 1.32m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and opening onto Bedroom three.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation with leading, double glazed window to side elevation, a central heating radiator and oak laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' x 11' ( 2.13m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to ide elevation and a central heating radiator.
Wet Room 7' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.36m x 2.08m )
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, electric shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C and full tiling.
Loft 12' x 24' max ( 3.66m x 7.32m max )
Access via pull down ladder, Juliet balcony with UPVC double glazed French doors with inverted opening. Speak with one of the sales tem whom will be more than happy to show you a copy of the plan and planning consent for proposed extension.
Large garden with established fruit trees, shrubs and a large lawn enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69563300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.