3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale29 Polmear Parc, Par
- Two/three bedroom detached bungalow.
- South facing garden.
- Sea views between houses.
- Short walk to Par beach and village facilities.
- Garage and off road parking.
- Gas central heating.
- Family bathroom with shower and bath.
A detached bungalow located in Polmear Parc, a popular development a short walk from the beach and the village of Par. The property faces south over its own garden with views of the sea between the neighbouring properties.
Originally a three bedroom bungalow, the present owners enlarged the master bedroom into the third bedroom - this can be easily reversed if required by the new owner. There is a large sitting/dining room with French doors onto the garden and a separate kitchen.
Outside there is a single garage and off road parking. The main garden faces south with a wide paved patio with views of the sea between the houses. There is a second patio to catch the evening sunny and a lawned garden.
Location Information Polmear is located on the Eastern edge of the village of Par, just over 3 miles from Fowey. Par offers a multitude of independent shops and facilities with good local schools. Par has its own beach at Par Sands and another smaller beach at Spit Point.
Access is first class with arterial roads leading to Truro, Bodmin, Plymouth and beyond. It also has a very useful railway station on the Penzance Paddington mainline, with a branch line offering access to Newquay.
Property ref: 121_903_4521109
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69565628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4521109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.