2 bedroom detached house for saleYeovil Road, Sherborne
- Double Fronted Period Grade II Listed Cottage
- Beautiful Character Features
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking & Side Garden
A beautiful Grade II Listed detached cottage situated on the fringes of the desirable Dorset Town of Sherborne. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order and boasts a wealth of character features throughout, to include flagstone flooring, open fireplaces and box sash windows.
Solid door to the front opening into:
Original flagstone flooring. Study area to the foot of the hall. Doors opening into:
Sitting Room 11' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.51m max x 3.43m max )
Box sash window to the front. Feature open fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantle. Aerial and telephone points. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Dining Room 11' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.53m max x 3.48m max )
Box sash window to the front. Open fireplace with stone surround. Stairs rising to the first floor. Flagstone flooring. Exposed ceiling beams. Radiator. Door opening into:
Fitted Kitchen 13' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.99m max x 2.77m max )
Window to the front. Door to the front. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Stairs rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landings
From the dining room, the landing provides access to bedrooms one and two. From the kitchen, the landing provides access to bedroom one and the bathroom. The doors into all the rooms are of a beautiful wooden barn latch style.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.56m max x 3.43m max )
Box sash window to the front. Storage cupboard with access to the loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.56m max x 3.48m max )
Box sash window to the front. Feature fireplace. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bathroom 10' 4" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 2.84m max )
Window to the front. Sky light window. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Cupboard housing boiler. Heated towel radiator. Radiator.
Via wrought iron railing with a gate, beneath a lovely stone porch, opening to the front entrance. The garden is laid to paving and continues to the side with a log store and garden shed. There is also off road parking to the side.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the third exit onto Reckleford. Stay left and continue onto Sherborne Road. At the traffic lights bear right following to the signpost for Sherborne. At the roundabout take the second exit. Follow the round into Sherborne and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.