5 bedroom link detached house for saleEdwards Close, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive 5 bedroom link-detached house
- 20' Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- 20' Lounge
- 20' Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern fitted family bathroom
- Garage & Driveway
- Ground floor WC
- Double glazed & Gas central heating
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Properties of such magnitude and craftsmanship are rarely seen but this incredibly spacious 5 bedroom link detached property in Waterlooville, certainly fits the bill! Built by the builder the road was named after, this unique family home has been lovingly cared for and tastefully re-decorated by the current owners who have lived in the property for nearly 40 years. Internally the space on offer needs to be seen to be believed but comprises of a 20' lounge with imposing and grand bay window an ideal place for the family to spend an evening relaxing together. The social hub of the home is the 20' modern fitted kitchen/diner with impressive central island and spacious dining area with views overlooking your picturesque rear garden. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms set over two separate floors which have all been well designed and well laid out. The master bedroom mirrors the size of the lounge downstairs and offers wall to wall fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There is also a beautiful modern fitted family bathroom on the second floor. Additional benefits include a useful downstairs cloakroom, private driveway and single garage which is currently set up as a workshop/utility room and can be accessed via the kitchen. Outside there is low maintenance private and secluded rear garden with the unexpected benefit of a secret side garden. Viewing is highly recommended on this beautiful property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8254153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.