1 bedroom flat for saleGlen View, Gravesend
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Over 55's Retirement Apartment
- Tastefully Decorated
- Large Wet Room with Bath
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Guest Suite
- 24 Hour Warden Assisted
- Residents & Visitors Parking
- Desirable Windmill Hill Location
- No Chain
This one bedroom retirement apartment is well presented, and ready to move into! Situation on the first floor with lift access, this apartment offers a spacious lounge and dining area featuring an electric fireplace and with views out onto the mature gardens, a good sized bedroom with large wet room which also has the added benefit of a bath too.
Nelson Court was built in 2007 by McCarthy Stone, who are known for their excellent retirement developments, and provides a range of communal lounges with tea and coffee, as well as restaurant service three course meal if you don't feel like cooking! There is a laundry room providing all the facilities required and plenty of parking for homeowners as well as visitors. A warden is available 24 hours and 7 days a week and the service charge includes a number of great benefits including 1 hour per week of professional cleaning for your flat, use of elegant function room, free beverages and refreshments to the spacious and elegant lounge, battery wheelchair charging/storage room and maintenance of the mature gardens to name a few!
Set in an established residential location on the edges of the Windmill Hill Conservation Area, and close to Echo Square Shopping Facilities providing Mini Supermarket, Hairdressers and the 84 Tea Rooms for a slice of cake as well as a number of take away restaurants. You can easily jump on the local bus from here into Gravesend Town Centre where you will find an abundance of shops and restaurants as well as Gravesend Railway Station getting you into London in under 25 minutes on the High Speed Train, and offering easy access to Bluewater Shopping Centre, the A2/M2 and M25 Interchange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69566372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101003394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.