2 bedroom terraced house for saleLuton Road, Caddington.
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Lounge With Open Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor Lobby and Bathroom
- External Hobby Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Close Proximity To Village Centre
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
This Two Double-Bedroom Character Cottage opposite the picturesque Saxon church is a minutes walk from the Village Green with its local shops and amenities. The house would be ideal for a first time buyer as it is priced below the Stamp Duty threshold, or for an investor looking for a home to rent out close to the Airport, motorway and rail links to London.
This early Victorian workers cottage has many original features including a working open fireplace, pine flooring, stable & latch doors, coal/log store and exposed brickwork & beams. It is gas centrally heated to radiators and double glazed throughout. The original 'wash house' is now a plumbed Hobby Room / powdered Workshop providing ample storage space.
To Book your viewing call 01582 841200 to see this lovely home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69566381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3644094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country, Markyate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.