2 bedroom terraced house for saleHatfield Street, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Town Centre Location
- Ideally Situated For Access to Local Commuter Links
- Well Presented Throughout
Fantastic two bedroom terraced property located with walking of Retford town centre. The property is well presented throughout and comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor and two bedrooms and ensuite to the first floor.
Fantastic two bedroom terraced property located with walking of Retford town centre. The property is well presented throughout and comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom the the ground floor and two bedrooms and ensuite to the first floor. Sitting on the edges of Retford town centre which has a wealth of amenities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Having double glazed door and wooden floors.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 4.09m into bay x 3.68m max )
With multifuel stove inset into chimney breast, laminated flooring and double glazed box bay window. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 2" Max ( 3.78m x 3.71m Max )
With laminated flooring and double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.21m )
With a good range of cream shaker wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces,a circular sink and drainer and integrated hob and oven. There is space for a fridge freezer a wall mounted boiler , tiled floor and a double glazed window.
Utility 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
With spaces for a fridge, washer and dryer, wall and base units and a double glazed door and window
With a wc in white, tiled floor and double glazed window.
Staircase Leads To The Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 2" max ( 3.81m x 3.71m max )
Having built in wardrobes a central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Ensuite 12' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.26m )
Having a three piece white suite and separate shower cubicle, wooden flooring,a double glazed window, splash back tiling and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 12' ( 3.73m max x 3.66m )
Having pastel decor a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Outside of the property is a small pebbled cottage garden to the front and to the rear is an enclosed courtyard with a further lawned and decked garden with pebble borders beyond which is fenced and gated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69572657.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.