2 bedroom penthouse for saleJava House London City Island E14
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- 1,207 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 11th Floor Location
- Off Street Parking
- Private Roof Terrace
- 24hr Concierge
- Gymnasium/Swimming Pool
- Ground Rent: £1,000.00 Per Annum
- Service Charge: £4.50 Per Sq. Ft. Approx
- Lease Length: 998 Years Unexpired
This beautifully presented two bedroom duplex penthouse apartment boasts 1207 sq. ft. of internal living space with a unique & spacious roof top terrace with views across Canary Wharf and the City.
Featuring floor to ceiling windows to the kitchen/diner leading onto the substantial roof terrace, separate lounge with stunning views, two spacious double bedrooms with side-aspect views, an en-suite bathroom and additional chic family bathroom.
Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features, City Island's apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
All of the Island's residents are members of the exclusive City Island Art's Club. With membership comes access to a range of elegantly designed private facilities - there's a clubhouse, concierge, grocer's shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens.
Situated just moments away from Canning Town (Jubilee) Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69573104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.