3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringwood Avenue, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom
- Double Glazed & Gas Centrally Heated
- Rear pedestrian access
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Complete onward chain
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
Looking to get your foot on the property ladder then look no further than this 3 bedroom house situated on the outskirts of Waterlooville. Set back from the road internally the property boasts a generous sized lounge to the front and an open plan light and airy modern fitted kitchen/diner at the rear. This is an ideal place to entertain family and friends while enjoying the private and secluded rear garden. An additional benefit comes in the form of a handy downstair cloakroom and plenty of storage space. Upstairs you will find three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom for the growing family. Outside the current owner has give plenty of attention to the picturesque rear garden. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and is offered with a complete onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69573338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8276598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.