4 bedroom terraced house for salePeggs Way, Basingstoke
- Lovely large lounge over looking the garden
- Very deceptively sized
- Versatile use of bedroom 4 or study
- Luxury kitchen with dining or breakfast area
- Good sized rear garden with decking
- Large garage to rear
- Stunning master suite with en-suite and dressing room
- Four bedrooms
EPC band: B
Yopa are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented, spacious and very deceptively sized 4 bedroom family home. Situated in the popular Limes Park development with its new local shops, Costa, brand new doctors surgery, community centre and local schools as well as being close to the North Hampshire hospital. Limes Park is ideally located to access the ring road giving access to the M3 and Basingstoke town centre and mainline train station in a few minutes drive.
The property benefits from being set over 3 well planned and spacious floors with a traditional layout. Living accommodation on the ground floor and the bedrooms on the first and second floors. The ground floor enjoys a great sized kitchen breakfast or dining room with a fully integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a glass gas hob, double oven and a concealed extractor hood and a fully tiled floor. There is a also a cloakroom in the entrance hall.
The large lounge has french doors in the extended conservatory style end which lead out the garden which is a good size and has a large decking area leading to the rear lawn area with a door directly into the large oversized garage which has power and light.
The first floor offers 3 bedrooms with a large bedroom 2 and versatile bedroom 4/study. There is also a 3 piece bathroom suite on this floor with stairs leading to the 2nd floor master bedroom suite.
The master bedroom suite is fabulous and boasts a large bedroom with a dormer window as well as a velux window which leads to a good sized dressing room which also has a velux window and a 3 piece en-suite shower room.
This property is much larger in size than similar looking houses on this development so an early viewing to see how spacious the property is compared to others is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 38916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.