3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaulieu Court, Basingstoke
- Refitted kitchen with utility room
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Refitted bathroom
- Large lounge and dining area
- Bedroom 3 or study
- Garage to rear
- Brand new boiler installed
Yopa are delighted to offer for sale this updated and excellently presented three double bedroom terraced home. Situated in a quiet part of this popular residential development which is walking distance to local schools, Basingstoke shopping centre and mainline train station. The property is also excellently located to access the M3 junction 6 within a few minutes drive.
These properties are always very popular with first time buyers and investment buyers and offer versatile accommodation with the third double bedroom situated on the ground floor so could easily be used as a study. The first floor offers 2 great sized double bedrooms both with double recessed wardrobes and a family bathroom which has a wall mounted pressurised shower. On the landing is a large double storage cupboard where the new boiler is installed.
On the ground floor there is a large spacious entrance hall with a refitted cloakroom. The luxury refitted kitchen offers a great range of eye and base level units with extractor hood and spaces for a cooker, washing machine. Off the kitchen is a utility/ breakfast room.
The large and spacious lounge has high quality wood floors and a open plan dining area with door out onto the rear garden which offers a high degree of seclusion with gate to rear leading to the garage situated in a nearby block. There is also parking to the front of the property.
An excellent example of an updated home with no work needed and has been priced very realistically so we expect a high level on interest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.