3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKay Crescent, Bodmin, Cornwall, ., PL31
- Extended semi detached family home.
- Set around the tree lined green at Kay Crescent
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Garage with driveway parking for numerous cars
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Viewing recommended
Overlooking the tree lined green at Kay Crescent, this family home is a well presented and extended semi detached house. The entrance porch leads into the hall and on to the lounge; this opens into the dining room and onwards the kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and the family bathroom. With a generous front garden and driveway offering parking for numerous cars, the property has an enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with further seating area and garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Kay Crescent is in a popular area, situated around the green; the property has views into the surrounding countryside to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69575966.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BON170241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.