1 bedroom apartment for saleHammersley Road, Canning Town, London, E16 1FW
- Recenty built one bedroom apt
- Top floor with balcony
- Lift access to all floors
- Close to Canning Town Station
- Quite residentail street
- Open views from full length balcony
- Ideal investment or first time buyer
A well presented one bedroom top floor apartment located in the Royal Docks, within walking distance to Canning Town Station. The property offers a spacious private balcony , open plan kitchen/lounge, and good size bedroom.
This property us ideal for first time buyer or investment.
Currently tenanted until Jan 2018
Lease 150 Years from new
Service Charge : £1000 P.A approx.
This property is within walking distance to Canning Town Station for easy access to anywhere in London and connection to future Crossrail services
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.