2 bedroom flat for saleHavant
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT - TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS - 14' (max) x 11'9 (max) LIVING ROOM
- PARTLY DOUBLE GLAZED - GAS HEATING
- IDEAL INVESTOR / FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY
- NO FORWARD CHAIN - EPC RATING : D
This two bedroom first floor apartment is being offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The property is partly double glazed with gas heating having accommodation briefly comprising : Entrance hallway, two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the accommodation and property on offer.
Obscure double glazed UPVC communal front door leading to entrance lobby with stairs rising to the first floor, having velux style window on rising stairwell and personal door leading to the apartment.
Wood laminate flooring, wall mounted digital thermostatic controller, hatch giving access to loft space, doors leading to all rooms.
Radiator, TV point, telephone point, picture window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, smooth and coved ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights.
Radiator, telephone point, TV point, picture window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, smooth and coved ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights.
Radiator, window to side aspect, wood laminate flooring, TV point, smooth and coved ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, splash screen, close coupled w.c., pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, tiling to principal areas, extractor fan, smooth and coved ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights, velux style ceiling window, vinyl floor.
Rolled edge work surfaces having cupboards and drawers beneath with wall mounted matching units, tiled splash backs, inset one and a quarter sink and drainer with mixer tap, fitted oven with four ring gas hob over and extractor canopy, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for low level fridge / freezer, two double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, smooth and coved ceiling with inset ceiling spotlights, vinyl floor.
Remainder of 125 year lease dated from January 2005.
GROUND RENT : £100.00 per annum.
MAINTENANCE / SERVICE CHARGE : £800.00 per annum (£400.00 is payable every 6 months).
BUILDING INSURANCE : £250.00 per annum.
BAND A, (£1,036.79 for 2017/18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69580766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_413880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.