2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWoodsland Road, Hassocks, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Garage & Allocated Parking Space
- New Boiler, Bathroom and Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (72)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £230,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
The interior of this apartment offers convenient living and would be suitable for all types of buyers whether you're looking to get on the property ladder, retiring or seeking a buy-to-let investment. It is just a short distance to Hassocks train station with fast links to London and Brighton, perfect for commuters, and to Hassocks High street with its array of shops, restaurants and cafes. Ofsted rated outstanding and good schools are also nearby. This well presented two bedroom apartment offers fantastic living space with the double aspect lounge that has doors onto a Juliet balcony. The kitchen has recently been refitted and has an integral dishwasher. The hallway offers two large built in cupboards which will solve those storage issues and there is also a utility room with plumbing to hide away the washing machine and tumble drier. Both the bedrooms are double and there is also a newly fitted family bathroom with shower over the bath. The current owners have updated a few things as well, with new carpets and a new boiler installed two months ago. There is 150 years remaining on the lease for peace of mind and you have the benefit of a garage as well as an allocated parking space and pretty communal gardens.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge/Diner: 13'11 x 13'7 (4.24m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 5'6 (3.74m x 1.68m)
- Utility room
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 10'8 (3.36m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 7'9 (3.23m x 2.36m)
- Allocated parking space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22704306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.