3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Belbroughton, Stourbridge
- Period Double Fronted Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Village Location
- Lovely Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A traditional three bedrooms double fronted semi-detached house in the heart of Belbroughton comprising: entrance hall, two reception rooms, lovely kitchen/diner/conservatory, utility, guest WC, cellar, three bedrooms, delightful bathroom, enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
A rare opportunity to purchase a three bedroom double fronted semi detached home in the heart of Belbroughton, near to local amenities and being within easy reach of the motorway networks. The property offers well proportioned accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, lovely kitchen/diner/conservatory, utility, guest WC, cellar, three bedrooms, delightful bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower, enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Having door to front, ceiling light point, radiator, flagstone style flooring, doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar and stairs to first floor
Lounge 14' x 11' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator, feature fire surround with living flame gas insert and built in storage either side of chimney breast
Dining Room 14' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to the front, three wall light points, radiator and French doors to kitchen/diner/conservatory
Kitchen/ Diner/ Conservatory 22' x 12' 3" max ( 6.71m x 3.73m max )
A superb combined room with defined kitchen area leading into a dining conservatory offering a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating an inset sink/drainer, splash back tiling, integrated double oven, hob with extractor above, space for fridge/freezer, ceiling spotlights to kitchen area with wall and ceiling spot lights in conservatory, double glazed windows and double glazed French doors to the rear, flagstone style flooring and door to utility
With double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and door to WC
With double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, radiator, low level WC and wash hand basin
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, useful study area, radiator and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 9" into chimney ( 4.29m x 3.89m into chimney )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 9" max ( 4.29m x 3.58m max )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator and walk-in storage cupboard
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point and radiator
Bathroom 12' 9" x 6' 8" max ( 3.89m x 2.03m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator, roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage units above, generous storage cupboard and tiling to splash prone areas
To the front there is a block paved driveway with access leading from the front to the rear garden. The rear is a good size garden with patio area leading to lawn and fence/walled surrounds
In accordance with Section 21 of The Estate Agents Act 1979 (Declaration of Interest), please note that the seller(s) of this property are the relative(s) of an employee of Shipways.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69587114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.