2 bedroom apartment for saleSouthwood Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Walking distance to seafront
- Immaculate fitted kitchen and bathroom
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (50)
The perfect opportunity to own a property right on the sea front of Hayling island so close to the water that when you open your French doors you can actually smell the sea air.The flat itself is located on the ground floor so perfect for anyone who may struggle with stairs in their property as everything is all on one level. The Flat is also immaculately presented so perfect for anybody who is looking to buy a property that they can just move their furniture into and start living. Come the summer months when the sun makes more of an appearance in the evenings you can open the French doors at the rear of the property and sit out on the patio area whilst sipping on a nice cool drink at the end of a long day and maybe even walk the 50 yards to have a nice stroll along Hayling beach. The property is offered with no forward chain so if you are hoping to be able to buy something quickly then this particular apartments keys could be in your hands as the new owner as swiftly as your solicitors can make it happen.
- Lounge/ dining room: 20'1 x 19'6 (6.13m x 5.95m)
- Kitchen: 11'4 x 9'9 (3.46m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 10'2 (4.50m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 7'2 (3.43m x 2.19m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69588497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.