3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRectory Road, Little Oakley, Harwich
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular village of Little Oakley. The property benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING and FIELD VIEWS TO THE REAR.
UPVC entrance door into:-
Obscure double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC, radiator.
Separate Wet Room
Obscure double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, radiator, shower unit.
Lounge 18' 11" x 9' 5" ( 5.77m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to front, wood laminate flooring, radiator, feature fireplace.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Archway to Lounge, radiator, doors to Kitchen, sliding door to Conservatory.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, door to side, roll-edge work surface with sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, matching base and wall mounted units, space for oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine, wood laminate flooring.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 11' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.61m )
Sloping roof, wood laminate flooring, double glazed windows to side and rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 9" max ( 3.40m x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear with field views and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, field views.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Low level WC, extractor fan, wall mounted boiler, pedestal wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is off road parking with gated access to side. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and commences with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69588983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.