1 bedroom flat for saleTallack Road, Leyton
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000
- OFFERED WITH SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- LARGE ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- OWN REAR GARDEN
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- BRIGHT AND AIRY LOUNGE
- OWN FRONT DOOR
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Tenure: Share of Freehold
** OPEN DAY 28TH OCTOBER ** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT, which benefits from SHARE OF FREEHOLD, OWN REAR GARDEN and is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT. The property is located in a QUIET RESIDENTIAL turning off CHURCH ROAD and has easy access to either HACKNEY, WALTHAMSTOW or central LEYTON and is a short walk from LEA BRIDGE STATION. The property benefits from a BRIGHT and AIRY RECEPTION a GOOD SIZED KITCHEN DINER that leads onto its OWN WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN. We highly recommend a viewing on the OPEN DAY, for an appointment please contact the office on 0208 539 2121.
RECEPTION - 13'2" (4.01m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
KITCHEN/DINER - 18'11" (5.77m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
BEDROOM - 15'8" (4.78m) x 9'3" (2.82m) Max
BATHROOM - 6'0" (1.83m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.