4 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, St. Olaves, Great Yarmouth
- Architect designed house in unique location
- Panorama over marshes and River Waveney
- Four double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Double garage with potential
This is all about the location, the position and the outlook.Waterside is an architect designed home created for this unique site back in the 1980's for the owners, and offers a stunning panorama of the marshes and the River Waveney from its tucked away spot at the end of this no through road.
Waterside is a truly individual home in a unique location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and where it peters away into marshland and the banks of the River Waveney. Designed by the vendors for this site, the property offers over 2000 sq ft of accommodation with a conventional layout and an elevated double garage with storage below which would also make a fabulous studio or annexe etc.
St Olaves is a small village on the banks of the river Wavney and offers numerous boating and other outdoor amenities in the near vicinity. There are a number of local shops and a very active village inn whilst comprehensive amenities are available in the picturesque market town of Beccles. There are excellent road connections to all parts of the region from here, in particular to the Suffolk and Norfolk coast. Railway services are available at Beccles, Haddiscoe and Lowestoft.
There are footpaths and country walks which can be accessed directly from the property.
Front door to:
An impressive space with spiral staircase to first floor, feature brick circular stairwell and access to all ground floor accommodation via steps down with bespoke iron handrail.
Shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with extensive working surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar. Electric cooker point. Stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for dish washer. Double aspect windows and views over the garden.
Full range of cupboards and plumbing for washing machine. Oil fired boiler for hot water and central heating. Airing cupboard. Door to open fronted porch and outside.
Glazed door to hall and window with views over gardens and the marshes.
Twin windows to side with views over the marshes and central brick fireplace with Jetmaster fire, television point and wall lights. Small paned glazed door to Hall. Arch through to dining room.
Double aspects with extensive views. Drinks bar and sliding doors to garden.
Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving.
Double aspect windows and extensive and far reaching views over the marshes and River Waveney. Built in range of wardrobe cupboards. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Re-fitted with a contemporay suite comprising double sized Aqualisa shower cubicle, low level wc, bidet and wash hand basin with built in cabinets, mirror etc.
Window to front aspect.
With views overlooking the marshes and the River Waveney.
Views over the marshes and the River Waveney
A modern and very spacious bathroom with "P" shaped bath, separate Mira shower and shower screen, bidet, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Extensive tiling.
The property is situated at the end of Priory Road where the road itself peters out into the countryside and marshes. It occupies and elevated position here built into rising ground and has quite breathtaking views over the marshes towards the River Waveney.
Vehicular access leads to both parking and the:
Double Garage: with twin up and over doors and double width parking in front. Electric light and power. Built at upper ground level, below the garage are two large brick storage rooms.
Pedestrian access is via two sets of steps leading down to a rockery garden and pathways. leading round to both sides of the property and to the front door and side entrance with covered way to an outside store.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised sides and a range of shrubs and young trees including fruit trees, a vegetable garden, a magnolia, an aspagus bed and a greenhouse.
Near the house is a large multi level terrace,
There are footpaths and country walks which can we accessed directly from the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69593396.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.