1 bedroom flat for sale10 1F1 Dickson Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8RL
- One-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the rear of a traditional stone tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room, and utility area.
- Features; double-glazing, gas central heating, and good storage space.
- In good general order, but would now benefit from some redecoration and refitting.
- Shared garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Excellent rental potential.
- Home Report available online.
CLOSING DATE SET: Thursday 26th October @ 12 Noon - One-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the rear of a traditional stone tenement, in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north of the city centre. An entrance hall with wood-effect flooring, utility controls cupboard, downlights and press, provides access throughout. A spacious living room, with recessed window which overlooks the gardens, features a plaster cornice, ceiling rose, press housing the boiler, and wood-effect laminate flooring. Set internally off the hall, the compact kitchen is fitted with tiled splashbacks and wood-effect flooring. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker and under-unit fridge. Adjacent to the kitchen is a deep utility cupboard with a freestanding washing machine. The carpeted double bedroom benefits from a shelved press and offers freestanding furniture space. With a glass brick rear window, the shower room is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with mixer shower, tiled floor and splashbacks, and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Food Hall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. The city centre is within easy access, with many highly-frequent bus services close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8213409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.