2 bedroom flat for saleStratford Central, Great Eastern Street, Stratford, London, E15 1BB
- Luxury 2 bed Apartment - 863 sq ft
- 5th Floor with Private Balcony
- SE Aspect - Canary Wharf Views
- Designer Specifications
- 24 Hour Gym & Concierge Facilities
- Moments from Stratford Station
- Completion: Winter 2018
* SAVE UP TO: £50,000 *
* MARKET PRICE: £625,000 *
* QUICK SALE: £575,000 *
New Build Sales is proud to present this stunning 2 bed 2 bath apartment in the highly sought after Stratford Central development. This luxurious apartment on the 5th floor offers 863 sqft of living space, a generous sized master bedroom with an ensuite, a second bedroom with guest bathroom. This apartment also comprises a large private balcony with views of Canary Wharf. The kitchen is fitted with designer appliances and underfloor heating throughout.
This highly sought after development is located in London's major new business centre & within easy reach of City Airport, Canary Wharf and is moments away from Europe's biggest Shopping centre. This development also offers first class facilities such as a gym, a 24 hour concierge, underfloor heating and CCTV system.
*** Photos are for illustrative purpose only ***
In just a few minutes' walk to Stratford Station for the London Overground, DLR, National Rail, Central and Jubilee Lines, Stratford Central offers residents convenient access and superb connectivity to key destinations around London. Residents can reach:
- The City in 8 mins
- Canary Wharf in 12 mins
- London City Airport in 15 mins
- London Bridge and Oxford Circus in less than 20 mins
- London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted airports all under 1 hour
The opening of Crossrail services to Stratford in 2019 will furthermore improve transport connections, providing 24-trains an hour during peak times.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.