Property for saleDuloe, Cornwall
Withdrawn from Market
- Approximately 3.38 acres (1.37 hectares) of pasture in a single enclosure
- Picturesque rural location between the villages of Duloe and Pelynt
- Parish road frontage
- Level or very gently sloping
- Suitable for a wide range of uses
The land extends to approximately 3.38 acres (1.37 hectares) contained in a single ring fenced enclosure. The land is level or very gently sloping, with direct access onto an adjoining parish road. A mains water pipe is believed to run through the land for which there may be an opportunity to connect into, although purchasers are to satisfy themselves as to the extent of the availability of the water supply.
The land is to be offered for sale freehold and with vacant possession of the whole upon completion.
The plan of the land is based on Ordnance Survey extracts, the areas are not guaranteed and purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES, RIGHTS OF WAY
The land is offered for sale subject to and with the benefit of all matters contained in or referred to in the Property Charges Register of the registered title, together with all public rights of way, wayleaves, easements and other rights of way, which cross the property.
Any purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of all boundaries and neither vendor nor the vendor’s agents will be responsible for defining boundaries or the ownership thereof. Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points on the particulars or plans or the interpretation of them, the question shall be referred to the vendor’s agents whose decision acting as the experts shall be final.
Intending purchasers may inspect the property at a time of their choosing bearing a copy of the sale particulars. Please ensure that in making your inspection you do so with due care, taking responsibility for your actions. In particular, please do not climb gates but open same and leave them shut where found shut and wear suitable footwear. We are open from at least 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
Kivells, Farms & Land Department, 7-8 Bay Tree Hill,
Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4BE. Tel: 01579 345543.
FULL DETAILS OF THIS AND EVERY PROPERTY ARE
AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE www.kivells.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8197672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.