2 bedroom house for saleHall Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Victorian over the passage terrace
- Great location close to amenities
- Enclosed rear garden
- En-suite bathroom
- Loft room
Super sized, over the passage, porch entrance Victorian terrace property located on Hall Road, a popular location just south of Norwich City Centre offering great access to the City itself.
The property boasts superb overall space with large lounge and dining room, superb 16'7" max master bedroom (over the passage with original cast iron fireplace). There is an en-suite bathroom to bedroom two and a handy loft room with skylight window.
Window to the side aspect.
Lounge 12' 11" narrowing to 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.94m narrowing to 3.63m x 3.51m )
Inset feature fireplace, original coving and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs to the first floor.
Dining Room 13' narrowing to 12' " x 11' 5" ( 3.96m narrowing to 3.66m x 3.48m )
Fitted laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and uPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.98m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with working surface, inset sink unit, tiled splash-backs, space for fridge freezer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired boiler for heating and hot water and fitted laminate flooring with uPVC double glaze windows to the side and rear aspects.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 16' 7" narrowing to 15' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.05m narrowing to 4.75m x 3.48m )
Inset cast iron fireplace, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, inset storage cupboard, radiator and door to stairs accessing the loft room.
With a suite comprising corner bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with chrome ladder radiator, tiled splash-backs and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Loft Room 15' 7" narrowing to 8' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.75m narrowing to 2.67m x 3.84m )
Skylight window and eave access.
The property has permit on street parking. There is a private enclosed, mainly paved patio style garden with raised beds and three original brick outhouses buildings to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69623354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR126472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.