5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25
Total floor area: approx. 203.2 sq.m/2187 sq.ft
Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area: 12.57m x 5.24m
Bedroom 4: 4.64m x 2.95m
Bedroom 5: 3.40m x 3.36m
Utility: 2.75m x 2.27m
Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 4.71m
Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 3.42m
Snug: 4.71m x 3.49m
• German Beckermann kitchens with granite worktops
• Villeroy and Boch bathrooms with Hans Grohe fittings and Porcelanosa tiling.
• Italian Rintal spiral staircase
• German Schuco bi-folding doors
• Underfloor heating to the ground floor
• Two allocated parking spaces
• Chubb alarm system
• 10 year BPL Secure warranty
A spacious and contemporary family home, extending over 2100 sq. ft. boasting a generously proportioned open plan kitchen and living space with state of the art German Beckermann units, integrated appliances including a Neff double oven and hob, wine cooler and warming drawer, Samsung fridge-freezer and a large island with breakfast bar. There are Schuco bi-folding doors to the rear garden from the living area, allowing the garden to become a valuable living space in the summer months.
From the living area there is an eye-catching Italian designed spiral staircase, a prominent feature of the room, which rises to a galleried landing area and further bedroom, which could also be used as a TV room or study. The ground floor also offers two double bedrooms and family bathroom, a useful utility room with Bosch laundry facilities and a cloakroom.
A second staircase takes you to the expansive master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and spectacular views over the village church and pretty neighbouring cottages from the feature gable end window. There is a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room. All bathrooms and en-suites feature Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware with Hans Grohe fittings and Porcelanosa tiling.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and carport with allocated parking, the access gate has an intercom with remote opening.
Bottisham is a highly regarded village and provides a full complement of local amenities including shops, restaurants/public house, health centre as well as primary school and Ofsted Outstanding Secondary school. The location offers easy access to the Cambridge historic city centre, which offers many independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants, including many open spaces and tranquil riverside areas, all of which are easily accessible. The 12th Century Anglesey Abbey owned by the national Trust is also nearby.
The village is well connected to major road routes. The A14 approximately 2 miles away and connects the village to the M11 and London, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69625706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNH170485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Cambridge South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.