3 bedroom town house for saleTaylors Avenue, Hoddesdon
Offers in Excess of
- Re-modelled Neo Georgian Style Townhouse
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Luxury En Suite Shower Rooms
- Fully Tilled Luxury Family Bathroom
- Garage & Parking
A re-modelled and well presented Neo Georgian style townhouse situated in a prime position adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre and Barclay Park. The property benefits from having two en suite shower rooms, two receptions, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a garage with parking to the rear.
Situated within this prime residential position adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre and Barclay Park is this beautifully presented and re-modelled Neo Georgian style town house. The property benefits from having a refitted ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two receptions, two en suite shower rooms and a fully tiled luxury family bathroom. The property also benefits from having a court yard rear garden and garage to rear with adjacent parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to:
With wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard and further understairs cupboard, feature staircase leading to first floor landing with timber balustrade and brushed steel rails. Doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Being fully tiled and refitted with a luxury white suite comprising of a low level flush WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor and double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 8" x 7' 6" ( 5.69m x 2.29m )
Being fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with white laminate doors, ample work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, sink unit, integrated gas hob with gas oven under and extractor above, space and plumbing for fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher, breakfast bar, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor, under cupboard lighting, double glazed window to front aspect and power points. Door leading to:
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' ( 4.22m x 3.05m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed door and upvc double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, wood laminate flooring, radiator and power points.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and doors leading to:
Sitting Room 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Featuring upvc double glazed double doors providing access to: BALCONY. Double glazed window to front aspect with views to Barclay Park, tv point, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 2 14' x 10' narrowing to 7' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.18m )
Featuring two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two radiators and power points.
Being fully tiled and refitted to provide a luxury white suite incorporating a corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and ceramic tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing
With access to loft (being fully boarded). Doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 14' x 12' 3" Overall ( 4.27m x 3.73m Overall )
Featuring two double glazed windows to front aspect with views to Barclay Park, radiator, fitted wardrobes and cupboards to two walls with inset bed space and additional storage above. Power points and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Being superbly fitted and fully tiled to compliment a suite comprising of a fully enclosed double shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer. Radiator and shaver point. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level flush WC.
Bedroom 3 10' x 12' narrowing to 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.66m narrowing to 2.64m )
Featuring two built in double wardrobe cupboards, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two radiators and power points. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Being fully tiled and superbly fitted with a luxury white suite comprising of a fully tiled and enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
FRONT GARDEN being laid to lawn with pathway leading to the front of the property.
REAR GARDEN providing access to the separate GARAGE with adjacent off road parking (garage measuring 17ft x 8ft). Gated rear pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69627230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.