3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHospital Road, Little Plumstead, Norwich
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Just 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Incentives available
- 2 off road parking spaces
- Gas central heating with under floor heating downstairs
- Fibre broadband available
- Bi-fold doors
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
PLOT 14 - The Maple - A beautiful three bed semi-detached house with Bi-Fold doors and En-Suite Bathroom. Speak to our Site Representative David Methold about our incentives.
The Willows is Norwich's newest community, situated in the picturesque parish village of Little Plumstead to the east of one of England's most historic cities, Norwich.
With spacious, family properties built to the highest modern standards, make your home at The Willows and enjoy tranquil surroundings.
The Willows is a stunning collection of homes, built by regional developer Cripps Developments. The properties will be completed to a high specification, which includes:
• Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktop*
• Oven, hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer
• Dishwasher as standard
• Choice of wall tiles from our selected range*
• Double socket outlets throughout
• Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
• TV points to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to living room and all bedrooms
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
• Smoke detectors
• TV point to kitchen/diner where applicable
• Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
• Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards*
• Bathroom - half height to bath, splashback to hand basin
• En-suite - full height to shower cubicle, with splashback to hand basin
• Cloakroom - splash back to hand basin
• Gas central heating via underfloor heating to ground floors and thermostatically controlled radiators where applicable
• White sanitary ware with chrome taps throughout
• Outside tap
• Cavity wall insulation as standard
• Quilted insulation fitted to loft
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• White painted staircase spindles with wood stained handrail (where applicable)
• Six panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
• PVCu sealed unit double glazing to doors-triple glazing to windows
• Composite front door
• PVCu back door
• All windows and doors have multi-point locking
• Double socket to loft
• Fully enclosed rear garden with gate
• Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
• Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled
• All internal walls painted magnolia
• 10 year Premier Guarantee
• Bi-fold doors to selected plots
• Parking for two cars
Approximate Square Footage: 833 sq ft
This specification is only meant as a guide, some items may vary / change from plot to plot. Please check with our Sales Negotiator for further details.
*All choices subject to stage of construction.
Images are used as an example of Cripps Homes. The images used are CGI's and of the show home and are not necessarily of this plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69627269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR126232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.