4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWheatlands Drive, Heaton, Bradford
- Guide price £300,000 - £325,000
- Four bedrooms
- Semi-detached property
- Deceptively spacious throughout
- Popular location of Heaton
Four bedroom semi-detached property which has been extended. This is beautifully presented throughout offering two reception rooms. It is deceptively spacious throughout in a popular location of Heaton and it is 1850 sq. ft. Guide price £300,000 - £325,000
/Offered to the market is a fantastic four bedroom semi-detached property which has been extended. This is beautifully presented throughout offering two reception rooms. It is deceptively spacious throughout in a popular location of Heaton and it is 1850 sq. ft. Comprising of entrance hall, study, ground floor shower, lounge, second reception room and kitchen n to the ground floor. To the lower ground floor there are the cellar rooms. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, house bathroom and separate WC. To the second floor there is a fourth bedroom and dressing room/study space. Guide price £300,000 - £325,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed. There is useful under stairs cupboard, alarm panel and stairs leading to the first floor.
Study 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
There is a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed with oak flooring.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle. There is also a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Lounge 14' 7" max into bay x 13' 11" ( 4.45m max into bay x 4.24m )
There's a bay window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, fire place with gas fire, decorative coving, attractive ceiling rose and dripped timber flooring.
Second Reception Room 16' 11" x 11' 10" max ( 5.16m x 3.61m max )
There is a fire place with gas fire, wall lights, central heating radiator and French UPVC double glazed door to the rear.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 2" x 13' 11" ( 6.45m x 4.24m )
There's a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. There is an electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a dishwasher, two windows to the front and side which are UPVC double glazed and door leading to the rear porch.
Utility Room 13' 7" max x 10' ( 4.14m max x 3.05m )
This is an L shaped room with two windows to the rear which are UPVC double glazed, plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Lower Ground Floor
Cellar Rooms 17' 6" x 15' 6" ( 5.33m x 4.72m )
This provides useful storage space throughout with granite work surfaces and the central heating boiler. There is also a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and access to the rear garden.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed giving views over the garden and beyond with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" max into bay x 12' ( 4.47m max into bay x 3.66m )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps with electric shower over. There is also a chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan, central heating radiator and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
There is a low flush WC. Also an extractor fan, fully tiled walls and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Second Floor Landing
There is a dressing room space/study access with two velux double glazed windows.
Bedroom Four 18' to perling plus recess x 11' 9" ( 5.49m to perling plus recess x 3.58m )
There are two Velux windows to the front and rear which is UPVC double glazed with fitted blinds and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden with mature shrubs and trees, with driveway. To the rear there is a three tier patio with lawn, mature shrubs and trees. There is also an outside sink with an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69627272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.