1 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, Winchburgh, West Lothian
- Spacious accommodation
- Situated in the new village of Winchburgh
- Close to all amenities
- Close to motorway networks and Airport
- Regular Bus Service to Edinburgh
- Gas Central Heating/Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Large Shared Garden and Parking Area
- Viewd to the Pentlands
- EPC - C
£10,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE
Superb First Floor Flat. The spacious accommodation comprises open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, double bedroom, large bathroom with mains shower, and shared porch. The property also benefits from gas central heating with combi boiler, UPVC double glazed windows, extensive shared gardens and ample parking to rear.
The expansion of Winchburgh is an exciting residential project that aims to blend the heritage of the existing village with a vision for the future that will offer a wide variety of living environments to appeal to a wide range of buyers. In time, the overall masterplan vision for Winchburgh Village will include schools, a new town centre, walks, cycle paths, parks and a new marina as well as a railway station.
With easy access to the M8/M9, Edinburgh city centre and the airport, Winchburgh offers an ideal choice for commuters looking to achieve a better life balance between work and home. EPC - C
Porch - Access from external staircase through glazed porch shared with Nos. 18 & 20). Door to hall.
Hall - Doors to lounge/kitchen, double bedroom, large bathroom and walk-in cupboard. Hatch to small loft housing electric switchgear. Radiator.
Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.01m x 4.04m (13'1" x 13'3") - Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with rear facing window offering south facing views over to the Pentland Hills. The kitchen area is fitted with base and wall mounted units, one housing Baxi combi gas central heating boiler, stainless steel sink, side drainer and mixer tap. The electric cooker is included in the sale but is not warranted. Shelved recess. Plain cornice, laminate flooring, radiator with cover, roller blind, 3-way spotlights.
Double Bedroom - 4.09m x 4.04m (13'5" x 13'3) - Spacious double bedroom with front facing double casement double glazed window with eyelet curtains and pole. Fitted carpet, radiator, 3-way spotlights.
Bathroom - 2.79m x 1.88m (9'2" x 6'2") - Spacious room fitted with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mains shower and glazed screen over. Tiled to picture rail height around bath and wash hand basin. Radiator, ceramic tiled floor, 3-way spotlights.
Gardens - Extensive shared garden and parking to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69627278.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27342486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KnightBain Estate Agents, Broxburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.