2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Leonards Street, Stamford
- Two bedroom period property
- Central town location
- Rustic features through out
- Quirky country style kitchen
- Oak theme through out
- Under floor heating in Bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC Rating - Pending
- Original paneling
- Multi-fuel stove
**Guide Price £279,950-£289,950** Set in the town centre, this Victorian two-bedroom end of terrace home offers stylish accommodation with a country style kitchen, spacious lounge, utility/sun room, two double bedrooms, downstairs bathroom, permit parking and an enclosed rear garden with summer house. The property has been finished to a high standard with double glazing throughout, entering via the large lounge benefiting from a lovely wood burner and oak flooring, continuing into the kitchen diner featuring bespoke country style units, ash features and quarry tiles. Completing downstairs is the converted utility room/sun room with storage units built in, plus a three-piece bathroom mostly tiled plus with under floor heating. To the first floor, the landing connects two double bedrooms, the master has a feature fire place while the other has a built-in wardrobe. Outside to the rear garden, you are completely enclosed and private thanks to a stone wall to one side. The garden is low maintenance a full patio plus an old and fully insulated workshop/summer house with electrics and power to the rear. At the end of the garden is gated access for the bins shared with next door.
Lounge - 4.24m x 3.68m (13'11 x 12'1) -
Kitchen Diner - 4.93m x 3.68m (16'2 x 12'1) -
Utility/Sun Room - 2.03m x 3.68m (6'8 x 12'1) -
Bathroom - 2.06m x 1.63m (6'9 x 5'4) -
Landing - 2.67m x 0.91m (8'9 x 3) -
Master - 4.34m x 3.68m (14'3 x 12'1) -
Bedroom Two - 4.29m n 3.30m x 2.77m (14'1 n 10'10 x 9'1) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69628319.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27342566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.