3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale84 Catherine Way, Newton-Le-Willows, WA12 8RG
Withdrawn from Market
- CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL, PRICED TO SELL
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- KITCHEN DINER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 01744 414426
HOUSE BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE BARGAIN, MAKE AN OFFER, 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
PRICED TO SELL, NOT TO BE MISSED, to arrange a viewing please call our head office from 8am to 8pm today, 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home, well presented spacious accommodation, gas central heating, double glazing, kitchen diner, good size bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, private enclosed rear garden, ample parking, cul-de-sac location, popular area close to numerous local amenities including shops, schools and transport links, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69628766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8283186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.