3 bedroom terraced house for saleLangbar Green, Leeds
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Open Views To The Front
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This is opportunity not to missed positioned in a sought after location with open views to the front. The property is spacious and well maintained. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining area, three bedrooms, bathroom and well maintained gardens.
This is opportunity not to missed positioned in a sought after location with open views to the front. The property is spacious and well maintained. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has well maintained gardens to the front and rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front. Understairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a w.c and vanity wash hand basin. In addition there is a storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front. TV point. Feature surround.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. LPG gas oven and electric cooker point. Double glazed door to rear and double glazed window to rear. Access to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Additional storage cupboard. TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a bath, w.c, wash hand basin and separate shower. In addition there is a double glazed window to front.
To the front is a well maintained garden that is mainly laid to lawn. The property is positioned with open views making this a delightful outdoor space.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with a storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69629342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.