2 bedroom bungalow for saleVenn Close, Stoke Fleming, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Detached bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac position
- In need of a little modernisation
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite
- Large rear garden
- Garage and further parking
This spacious two bedroom bungalow is located in a quiet cul-de-sac position and is in need of a little modernisation. The accommodation includes a good sized living room, kitchen with a comprehensive range of base units and worksurfaces and a conservatory off, two bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a family bathroom. Outside there is a large garden to the rear mainly paved and a small area to the front. There is a garage and off road parking.
The village of Stoke Fleming lies approximately two miles to the southwest of the port town of Dartmouth and is home to a local shop, two pubs and a church. The beautiful sandy beach known as Blackpool sands is only about a mile away and the popular coastal path which is a few minutes away provides access to some of the most spectacular scenic coastline walks in the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69630398.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR170128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.