4 bedroom detached house for saleHarpenden Road, St. Albans
- Detached four bedroom family home
- Generous and versatile accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Pleasant front and rear gardens
- Single garage
- Off street parking
- High ceilings
- Near STAGS and Garden fields schools
- En suite/Dressing area to master bedroom
- No upper chain
A superb three/four bedroom detached family home presented to high standard throughout situated within walking distance of the City centre and near favoured schooling to include St Albans Girls' School and Garden Fields.
The spacious and flexible ground floor accommodation includes guest bedroom with en suite shower room, stunning kitchen/ utility room, living/sitting room, dining room and family room. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms to include an impressive master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing area. No upper chain.
Entrance Hallway - Wood flooring to the majority of the ground floor area.
Downstairs Cloakroom -
Guest Bedroom - Full range of built in wardrobes.
En Suite Shower Room -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - A range of modern units with Resilica glass worktop surfaces, built in Neff double oven, microwave and induction hob. Rear door providing convenient access.
Utility Room - A range of storage units , plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer.
Living Room/Sitting Room - 7.34m x 3.94m (24'01 x 12'11) - An impressive open plan light room with feature wood burning stove.
Dining Room - 3.91m x 3.48m (12'10 x 11'05) - Access to garden.
Family Room - 3.84m x 3.10m (12'07 x 10'02) - Integral door to garage.
Second Floor - Velux window.
Master Bedroom - 4.80m x 3.10m min (15'09 x 10'02 min) - Large master bedroom, dual aspect.
En Suite Bathroom - Luxury bathroom with free standing bath, walk in double shower cubicle with Monsoon shower, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 3.38m (11'09 x 11'01 ) -
Bedroom Three - 4.42m x 2.84m (14'06 x 9'04) - Built in wardrobes.
Family Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Outside - Pleasant front and rear gardens, patio area to the rear, remainder laid to lawn. Off street parking.
Single Garge - Electric door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69630758.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27342844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.