2 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Street, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Mid Terrace Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Courtyard Style Garden
- Close To Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this two bedroom character cottage is nestled on a private road off East Street. The property benefits from lounge/diner, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and two first floor double bedrooms. The property would make an ideal first time purchase or buy-to-let investment.
This charming character terraced cottage is situated within walking distance of Colchester's town centre and town train station on the east side of Colchester. To the ground floor the property offers living room with feature fireplace, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and externally there is a courtyard garden. Offering an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor, early viewing would be strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature open fireplace, laminate flooring, door to:
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
With door to garden, cupboard and door to:
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, open fireplace.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
The property benefits from courtyard garden with gate to pathway.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill and onto East Street, proceed over the River Colne and Grays Cottages can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69631637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.