4 bedroom house for saleLightwater,Surrey,GU18
- Large Entrance Hall - Cloakroom - Storage -
- Modern Open Plan Refitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room -
- Large Living/ Dining Room With Doors To Rear Garden -
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area -
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms - Large Family Bathroom -
- Tandem Length Integeral Garage - Good Frontage -
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Cars -
- Huge Private South Westly Facing Rear Garden -
- Highly Sought After Road Close To Schools & Shops -
- Rarely Available - Early Viewings Recommended -
A fantastic four bedroom semi-detached home which is found in this highly sought-after road very close to the Village centre, with a large plot.
A fantastic four bedroom semi-detached home which is found in this highly sought-after road very close to the Village centre, with a large plot. .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2198978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Lightwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.