2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSheppard Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom modern end of terrace house in Horndean
- Requested Location
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Ideal First time buy or buy to let
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (51)
This wonderful home tucked away in this modern part of Horndean is a sheer delight. Having been carefully maintained over the years and with a well-planned extension, this is a great example of a modern home that you can move straight in to.As soon as you step through the front door, the layout will really impress you. At the front you’ll find the lounge which is a comfortable size and offers space to enjoy with friends or as a couple. The kitchen follows and you then benefit from a lovely extension which offers a utility space and dining area.Outside, the property comes with the benefit of two allocated spaces meaning there is no hunting around for parking even with several vehicles. The rear garden is also a nice size and being both paved and decked means it is incredibly low maintenance.The location is absolutely fantastic with it being situated in the ever popular Horndean area and right at the bottom of the cul-de-sac. You have great access to the motorway if your work takes you further afield and Petersfield provides a mainline station as well.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The home has been in the family for many years and has provided some wonderful memories over that time. The extension offers a little more than the average two bedroom from what we’ve seen and we hope that helps the next buyer. It’s a chain free sale so hope that someone likes what we have to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'2 x 9'7 (4.02m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 12'11 x 8'9 (3.94m x 2.67m)
- Utility Area: 11'10 x 5'3 (3.61m x 1.60m)
- Dining Area: 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 6'6 (3.76m x 1.98m)
- Rear Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69631967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.